Enric Guaus (Barcelona, 1974) is a researcher at the Musical Creation and Performance research group (2014, SGR 1382), Escola Superior de Música de Catalunya (ESMUC) at which he is also a professor in the Sonology Department. Enric collaborates with the Music Technology Group at the Universitat Pompeu Fabra (UPF), the Faculty of Computer Science, Multimedia and Telecommunications at Universitat Oberta de Catalunya (UOC) and the Escola de Noves Tecnologies Interactives (EntiSound) adscrita a la Universitat de Barcelona (UB). He obtained a PhD in Computer Science and Digital Communications in 2009 at UPF with a dissertation on automatic music genre classification. His current research is focused on live applications for machine learning and auditory perception models. He is member of the Observatori de Prevenció Auditiva per als Músics (OPAM), participant at the Phonos Makerspace and co-founder at Sheepdog.
Sonology Department (ESMUC):
- Office hours: Monday 11:00 – 13:00.
- Contact: eguaus – at – esmuc – dot – cat
- Postal address: c/ Padilla 155, office B-219; 08013 Barcelona, Spain.
Music Technology Group (UPF):
- Office hours: please, contact me to schedule an appointment
- Contact: name.surname – at – upf – dot – edu
- Postal address: c/ Tànger 122-140, office 55.314; 08018 Barcelona, Spain.
- Teaching calendar
- Phonos Makerspace
- Observatori de prevenció auditiva per als Músics.
- Linkedin | Vimeo | Soundcloud | FreeSound | GitHub | Wikipedia (ca, en) | Discogs.