Enric Guaus (Barcelona, 1974) is a researcher at the Musical Creation and Performance research group (2014, SGR 1382), Escola Superior de Música de Catalunya (ESMUC). He is professor in the Sonology Department at ESMUC, professor at Universitat Pompeu Fabra (UPF), consultant at Universitat Oberta de Catalunya (UOC) and collaborates with different master programs. He obtained a PhD in Computer Science and Digital Communications in 2009 at UPF with a dissertation on automatic music genre classification. His current research covers music information retrieval and human interfaces for musical instruments. He is member of the Observatori de Prevenció Auditiva per als Músics (OPAM) and the Barcelona Laptop Orchestra (BLO).
Sonology Department (ESMUC):
- Office hours: Monday to Thursday 10:00 – 13:00.
- Contact: name.surname -at- esmuc -dot- cat
- Postal address: c/ Padilla 155, Edifici l’Auditori, office B-215; 08013 Barcelona, Spain
- web: http://www.esmuc.cat/L-Escola/Departaments/Sonologia
Music Technology Group (UPF):
- Office hours: please, contact me to schedule an appointment
- Contact: name.surname -at- upf -dot- edu
- Postal address: c/ Tànger 122-140, office 314; 08018 Barcelona, Spain
- web: http://mtg.upf.edu/